- Listed: January 5, 2015 4:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
These days, we are inundated with auto insurance commercials, with each agency claiming to have the best price and deal for you. Who can you really trust, and how can you make the most informed decision? The advice in this article will help you sort through this overwhelming overload of auto insurance information.
To save money on your car insurance, choose a car make and model that does not require a high insurance cost. For example, safe cars like a Honda Accord are much cheaper to insure than sports cars such as a Mustang convertible. While owning a convertible may seem more desirable at first, a Honda will cost you less.
If your auto insurance carrier is not lowering your rates after a few years with them, you can force their hand by contacting them and telling them that you’re thinking about moving elsewhere. You would be surprised at what the threat of losing a customer can do. The ball is in your court here; tell them you’re leaving and watch your premiums fall.
When you are shopping for auto insurance for your teenage driver, get quotes for both adding him or her to your insurance and for buying a separate insurance policy. In general it will be cheaper to add a new driver to your current insurance, but there may be circumstances when it is less expensive to buy a separate policy.
When purchasing car insurance, consider opting for the highest deductible option you can get to keep your premiums low. To make sure you have the money to pay the deductible if you should need it, bank the difference from the expensive premium you would pay for a lower deductible. A safe driver will come out way ahead over time.
Keeping up with the times is a great way to save money on your auto insurance. Most insurance companies have electronic payment plans set up via their websites. If you use these and make your payments on time, you will be able to save some money. There’s nothing wrong with the old-fashioned way, but you can save some cash by making e-payments.
If you are a new driver, the cost of driving lessons could pay off in insurance savings. Many insurance companies offer discounts to drivers who have taken a driver training course from an accredited company. The cost of the lessons often are less than the savings you will receive by taking them.
Install an alarm in your vehicle. Getting an alarm for your car can protect it from being stolen or vandalized. It can also help to lower your premiums. Check to see if your car insurance provider offers a discount for having an alarm. If you already have a car alarm, make sure you inform your provider.
Even your age can play a large factor in the price you can expect to pay for auto insurance. Statistically speaking, drivers over the age of 55 and under the age of 25 are considerably more prone to vehicle accidents compared with adults in mid-life. To read more information about New Drivers Insurance take a look at our site. While this cannot be changed, you may wish to compare coverage options across companies; some place less emphasis on the age of the insured party.
Never drive without auto insurance. You will be saved from a pile of financial trouble by having car insurance. The tips in this article should be used to help you find the auto insurance policy that best suits your needs.
494 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Burg Dewayne
- Member Since: October 31, 2014
Other items listed by Burg Dewayne
- You Should Follow The Steps Listed Below To Get A Great Rate On Your Car Insurance
- Get The Most From Your New Drivers Insurance: Simple Tips To Keep You Covered
- Tips And Strategies For New Drivers Insurance
- Protect Your Investment With The RIGHT New Drivers Insurance Policy
- How To Save Cash On New Drivers Insurance
Popular Ads Overall
- View Your Business Increase With One Of These Suggestions (67827 views)
- Six Reasons Why You Are Still An Amateur At Best Citibank Credit Cards (27718 views)
- 5 Things To Demystify Citibank Bank (19440 views)
- Take Advantage Of Fb Login Sign In – Read These Eight Tips (12752 views)
- Fear? Not If You Use Hotmail.com Login The Right Way! (9769 views)
- You Will Thank Us – Seven Tips About How To Use Pinterst You Need To Know (9273 views)
- The Little-Known Secrets To Facebook Login (7284 views)
- Best Netflix Movies Tips You Will Read This Year (7112 views)
- The Single Best Strategy To Use For Paypal Login Revealed (6695 views)
- How To Handle Every Yahoo Email Challenge With Ease Using These Tips (6658 views)