- Listed: January 5, 2015 4:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
These days, we are inundated with auto insurance commercials, with each agency claiming to have the best price and deal for you. Who can you really trust, and how can you make the most informed decision? The advice in this article will help you sort through this overwhelming overload of auto insurance information.
To save money on your car insurance, choose a car make and model that does not require a high insurance cost. For example, safe cars like a Honda Accord are much cheaper to insure than sports cars such as a Mustang convertible. While owning a convertible may seem more desirable at first, a Honda will cost you less.
If your auto insurance carrier is not lowering your rates after a few years with them, you can force their hand by contacting them and telling them that you’re thinking about moving elsewhere. You would be surprised at what the threat of losing a customer can do. The ball is in your court here; tell them you’re leaving and watch your premiums fall.
When you are shopping for auto insurance for your teenage driver, get quotes for both adding him or her to your insurance and for buying a separate insurance policy. In general it will be cheaper to add a new driver to your current insurance, but there may be circumstances when it is less expensive to buy a separate policy.
When purchasing car insurance, consider opting for the highest deductible option you can get to keep your premiums low. To make sure you have the money to pay the deductible if you should need it, bank the difference from the expensive premium you would pay for a lower deductible. A safe driver will come out way ahead over time.
Keeping up with the times is a great way to save money on your auto insurance. Most insurance companies have electronic payment plans set up via their websites. If you use these and make your payments on time, you will be able to save some money. There’s nothing wrong with the old-fashioned way, but you can save some cash by making e-payments.
If you are a new driver, the cost of driving lessons could pay off in insurance savings. Many insurance companies offer discounts to drivers who have taken a driver training course from an accredited company. The cost of the lessons often are less than the savings you will receive by taking them.
Install an alarm in your vehicle. Getting an alarm for your car can protect it from being stolen or vandalized. It can also help to lower your premiums. Check to see if your car insurance provider offers a discount for having an alarm. If you already have a car alarm, make sure you inform your provider.
Even your age can play a large factor in the price you can expect to pay for auto insurance. Statistically speaking, drivers over the age of 55 and under the age of 25 are considerably more prone to vehicle accidents compared with adults in mid-life. To read more information about New Drivers Insurance take a look at our site. While this cannot be changed, you may wish to compare coverage options across companies; some place less emphasis on the age of the insured party.
Never drive without auto insurance. You will be saved from a pile of financial trouble by having car insurance. The tips in this article should be used to help you find the auto insurance policy that best suits your needs.
592 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Burg Dewayne
- Member Since: October 31, 2014
Other items listed by Burg Dewayne
- How To Save Cash On New Drivers Insurance
- Protect Yourself And Your Car With These Insurance Tips
- Read This If You Want To Get The Best New Drivers Insurance
- Questions About New Drivers Insurance? Here Are The Answers
- Protect Your Investment With The RIGHT New Drivers Insurance Policy
Popular Ads Overall
- View Your Business Increase With One Of These Suggestions (68245 views)
- Six Reasons Why You Are Still An Amateur At Best Citibank Credit Cards (64435 views)
- 5 Things To Demystify Citibank Bank (25080 views)
- Take Advantage Of Fb Login Sign In – Read These Eight Tips (16596 views)
- Fear? Not If You Use Hotmail.com Login The Right Way! (13158 views)
- You Will Thank Us – Seven Tips About How To Use Pinterst You Need To Know (10713 views)
- The Little-Known Secrets To Facebook Login (9781 views)
- Master The Art Of Gmail Log In With These 10 Tips (9649 views)
- Easy Ways You Can Turn Hotmail.com Login Into Success (9318 views)
- How To Handle Every Yahoo Email Challenge With Ease Using These Tips (9162 views)